Traditional board games from House of Marbles and family board games with a modern twist.
Traditional board games and carpet games from House of Marbles, many in vintage style boxes and packaging. Recreate the magic of your own childhood by sharing these games with your children.
Most are suitable for children age 3 years plus.
House of Marbles Traditional Board Games
- Pixie Ludo Game: based on the 1930’s Ludo game.
- Tiddlywinks 1940’s Version: presented in a vintage style box.
- Tiddlywinks 1950’s Version: from the HOM Heritage Range.
- Snakes and Ladders: climb the ladders; beware of snakes.
- Build A Beetle Game: family fun with this vintage style game.
- Finger Football Game: Gift In A Tin game for 2 players.
- Magical Amazing Robot: ask a question he’s always right.
- Hammer And Tap Game: use the shapes to create pictures.
- Prickly Pile Up: stack the pieces as high as you can.
Traditional Board Games With A Twist
All your favourite classic board games with a modern twist. Featuring characters from popular films, TV programmes and video games.
- Monopoly London Underground Edition: traditional properties replaced by underground stations.
- Monopoly Moshi Monsters Edition: explore the world of Moshi Monsters in an exciting new way.
- Risk Starcraft Edition: become the leader of a powerful race with this exciting new Risk game.
Blast from the Past now feature retro and vintage style toys and traditional board games on this web site – a variety of well made toys, games and action figures, sure to bring back happy memories of your childhood. Our collection of true vintage toys have been transferred to the Blasts from the Past Ebay store.
Why not visit our sister site Neat Ideas Direct – innovative ideas for cooking, cleaning and caring for your home.